Thursday, December 06, 2007

Room for Joy Weekend

This weekend is THE weekend for Jack's room makeover by Room for Joy . We're excited, they're excited, everyone is excited!! We will be out of the house by 10am tomorrow (Friday) and we return at 4pm on Sunday for the reveal. We are being put up in a nice hotel and all our entertainment and meals have been arranged. We'll be busy with Zoo Lights, IMAX, Rain Forest Cafe, A Christmas Celebration and restaurant hopping. I really could get used to this!

There will be several newspapers covering the story, along with their camera men. Very cool! While I'm not one for the limelight ... this is going to be so awesome for Jack and both he and the wonderful Room for Joy organization deserve as much media attention as they can get. (I'll just hide in the background.)

Of course I'll have my camera with me documenting the entire weekend. Check back on Sunday (Monday for you East coast people) for the "reveal". Until then . . . have a happy weekend my friends and remember to enjoy the moment.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting weekend.I will be sure to check back on Sunday for the pictures. Have a great family fun weekend!!
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Oh Ann, I've got goosebumps right now-this is just the coolest thing ever!! I can't wait to hear about your weekend and more importantly, what the room is like. Enjoy!!

Love you,
Anne

Anonymous said...

i too got chills reading this!
What a wonderful plan. I hope you all enjoy your time out, the r&r and that the experience is a magical one.
Can't wait to see the pics.
xo christina

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's great Ann. Can't wait to see the pics. Have a great weekend!

xxx

Anonymous said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!! A room makeover AND a mini-vacation!! Can't wait to see it!

Hope
Raleigh, NC

Anonymous said...

This is going to be super cool! Not just for Jack but for you all! You deserve it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you all and can't wait to see the pics. I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
Wish I was there for the party Sun. would love to see the look on everyones face
Love ya
Carrie

Katie said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to see the pictures! What a fun weekend!!!
Katie