Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Family Picture

Eric brought home this picture today from school. I just love the detail of Jack's wheelchair and equipment. I asked him what the line was running down the front of Jack and he said is was the scar from his spinal fusion surgery. I'm not so sure Mark appreciates the size Eric made him .... seriously, Mark is not that big! Nothing like a kid to give you a reality check.


(click on the picture if you want to see it close-up)

I had to take a picture of Mark this week for a school project for Eric. Mark rarely allows me to take his picture --- but, since I have one, here is a picture of the DAD:


Eric funny:
When most kids have to go to the bathroom, they tell you "I have to go to the bathroom". Not Eric, he tells me "My kidneys are telling my bladder it has to go to the bathroom". The kid makes me laugh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. Your family makes me smile. Love the family drawing!!

Thanks for showing me how it's done!
-Christy (Harlie's mom)

Anonymous said...

You should start an eric blog as well. He is a funny little goose. Too smart for his mommy, I'm sure.

I love the picture. Eric did a great job on Jacks pic.

Love,
Tess

Anonymous said...

Yes, we definitely need and 'Eric blog' filled with lots of Eric witticisms. That was a great pic of the family, you have a talented artist in the making!

Glad to finally see a pic of Dad! We were wondering if you were hiding the poor guy in the cellar! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Eric makes me laugh, too! That is priceless!

Sandra

Cindy said...

What a treasure! That is definitely a keeper. Nice that everyone is smiling:-)