Sunday, November 22, 2009

Relaxing Weekend



It was a fun and relaxing weekend.  Hilary made it home just fine.  She apparently didn't miss us that much because she's spent most of her weekend where she always spends it .... in her room! But, she has been nice enough to hang out and play Wii with Eric.  (Those two have a love/hate relationship.)

I saw a fantastic movie yesterday - Blind Side.  The only movies I like to see are ones that are uplifting and have happy endings and Blind Side fit the bill to a tee. The best part, it's based on a true story.  Definitely, two thumbs up in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to a short work week and spending time with family on Thanksgiving.  Hope you all have a relaxing and fun Thanksgiving week.

2 comments:

worthy said...

There's nothing like a relaxing weekend! we actually had a relaxing week last week - cos we were all ill!! All back to normal again now. have a great week xxx

Unknown said...

Have a great holiday, my friend!