Monday, June 28, 2010

A First

Tonight I captured a FIRST .... three of my children engaging in an activity TOGETHER!  This never happens because Hilary is a loner and typically does her own thing and because of the age difference between Eric and his sisters.  To most, this scene would be no big deal, but it truly is a first for me and listening to my kids laughing and having fun together is just so ........... cool!






If only Jack was in the picture holding a Wii remote, it would be the "perfect" first.

6 comments:

Susan said...

That's awesome Ann! I wish Jack could have joined in.

Katie said...

Very cool.

worthy said...

fantastic! yes, it would have been lovely if Jack had been sharing the game too x

Anonymous said...

I so wish Jack could have joined in. ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

~Amanda

Anonymous said...

Glad you got to enjoy that moment.
Tess