Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hi from Cinci

We made it to Cincinnati safe and sound. Yesterday we drove down from Columbus and then spent some time down at the riverfront. Eric is having a great time, but man . . . can that kid talk (nonstop!) The Conference officially starts this evening - so, everyone will start arriving today. It should be fun. I'll try and update through the weekend.


Ahhh, the life of a world traveler --
now this is what you call roughing it (NOT)


Weary travelers



Lunch down at the Riverfront

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I wish we could be at the conference. I'd much rather be there than leading VBS!!! Have fun!
Kristy

Faith said...

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!We wish we were there and are vicariously living through you! :)
-Jen

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics, I am so jealous and miss you guys a lot. I so wish Nick and Eric were running around together.
Have a great time and a drink for me.
luv ya
Carrie

Anonymous said...

You're gonna have a fabulous time!! Sorry I can't be there!