Blog Design
How do you like the new blog design? I think it looks GREAT! Thanks Danielle.
HAPPY FRIDAY!
JACK'S JOURNEY AND THEN SOME
Hope is the thing that is willing to take a chance on the future. Hope is the capacity to see something on the horizon that we are willing to move toward. If our hope gets us from today to tomorrow, and in that new day we are ready or able to deal with something we thought we couldn’t face, then hope has done its job. There is a worse thing than false hope. It is no hope.
How do you like the new blog design? I think it looks GREAT! Thanks Danielle.
HAPPY FRIDAY!

Thank you for riding along with us on our journey.
10 comments:
Wow, I LOVE the new design!!! Looks great!
And I LOVE the quote in your header. I'll have to remember that one when I feel I am in the midst of another storm.
I hope you and your family have a wonderfully blessed Easter weekend!
Alicia
I love it! Is that my imagination or is it bigger? Meaning the width of the articles and the size of the photos? I love being able to get a better look at them. I've been wanting to redesign Ainsley's blog for quite awhile and you are inspiring me.
LOVE IT!
So nice! Okay, I am so stupid but how do I go about making changes other than what the website offers? I go to layout and all that's there are lame choices.
I love the new design Ann!! Great job!!!
To answer Anne's question -- you pay someone money to do a blog makeover for you :) (which is what I did with this most recent blog change). There are also a lot of free templates you can use ... I'll email you with info.
I think it's great! I've always loved your blog for what you have written - but the new design emphasizes your pictures and quotes. Plus, you picked my favorite color ;)
I think it looks amazing! Funny thing I contacted the same Danielle a few weeks ago to get a blog makeover. Just waiting for the funds before I can do it :)
I love it!!!
Rachel
Love the new look Ann.
Love,
Tess
Great job Danielle. I love the new look.
Happy Easter to all.
Leigh Ann
Post a Comment