Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Short Update

The little drummer boy is still sick.  This flu has really knocked him down.  I was a little worried yesterday about him being dehydrated and envisioned a trip to the ER for IV hydration if things didn't turn around soon.  Today, he drank a good amount of Gatorade and seems to be feeling a little better.  He should be back to par by the time the man in the red suit makes his appearance.  I got a call from Kristi on my way home from work this evening telling me that Jack didn't have such a great afternoon.  Here's hoping he isn't heading down the same road as Eric.  When I got home, Jack seemed fine, so hopefully whatever Kristi experienced was an isolated event.

Time will tell .....

My shopping is done, my last day of work for the week is tomorrow, and I'm ready to just relax and enjoy a three day weekend.  Well, I'm not sure there will be a lot of relaxing going on, but I'm looking forward to it nevertheless.

Thanks for checking in!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying Jack doesn't get it and Eric is back to making you laugh soon.
Merry Christmas and I do hope you get to relax.

Sandra

worthy said...

Sorry Eric is sick and really hope Jack doesn't get it.

Have a wonderful and peaceful Christmas, hope you get the chance to relax some xxxx

Susan said...

Oh dear Ann. I'm a little worried for Jack. I really hope he doesn't get it, for all your sake. I'm glad it sounds like Eric will kick it by Christmas. I hope you have a great one!

Niff and Andy said...

Oh goodness. I hope Eric is definitely feeling better and Jack hasn't caught anything. Here's to wishing you guys a HEALTHY Christmas!