Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween




Jack enjoyed Halloween from the comfort of his bed ... SURPRISE!! Can you hear the sarcasm? Jack's nurse, Kristi dressed him up as a vampire and to be honest, the pictures creeped me out, so I deleted them from the camera. Sorry, no picture of Jack this Halloween. Hilary went to a friend's house to watch movies (no picture of her either). Eric and Mary went with their cousin Shannon and friends. Mary (far left) and friends are from Napoleon Dynamite (I've never seen the movie, so I'll leave it up to you to guess who is who). Eric was a combination ghost and pirate. He really got into Halloween this year. The last picture is my sister Joan enjoying the nice Arizona evening. Hope you all had a grand Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaw, sorry no pictures of Jack, but Eric looks super cool. Hope he had fun.

Julie