Monday, April 28, 2008

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Is this not just the most deceiving picture of my little imp . . .



I about fell off my chair I was laughing so hard when I saw this picture. He's the picture of sweetness, eh? Out of all my kids, this is my first kid to wear a cap and gown for Kindergarten graduation. I don't typically order school pictures, but I just might have to order this one for the humor factor.

We had a quiet weekend -- Jack is doing fantastic. My brother from NC and my sister from NJ are both coming into town this coming weekend. My sister is actually starting her new job back here, but her family won't move out until the end of June. I'm soooo happy to have my sister back home!

I'm juggling a couple of projects right now, so I haven't yet composed my "termination" letter for the school district. I'll probably let them finish out this school year and then cut off services after that.

In the meantime ........ onward!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ann, I wonder what they said to get Eric to pose so serenely like that! Not the Eric we know and love, hehe.

Onward and upward eh?

Juliexxx

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Have a great week!
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! You HAVE to order at least one, he looks like an angel.

Talk to you soon
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that picture is priceless! Yes, you have to order one. Cap and gown for kindergarten graduation? I've never seen or heard of that before!

XOXO
Anne

Anonymous said...

He's a smart cookie, I'll say!! Gotta love it!

Unknown said...

Ann-
I have a hilarious story about Eric from last week that I will have to send you for your blog. My school email's down, but hopefully it will be back up tomorrow so I can send it you. :)
-Miss Herbert