Saturday, April 05, 2008

Update

Not much to update, but how do you like my new blog look? I spent most of the morning working on it and practically all day hanging out in Jack's bed .... me on my computer, Jack watching TV (and me). I also got everything put together so I can get our taxes done, I worked some on a video I'm putting together for an upcoming conference and I edited and finalized my "Dear Physician of the Future" letter to forward to Dr. M for "publishing". So, while I was on my computer all day, I wasn't completely unproductive.

Jack had a good day and I do feel bad about not getting him dressed and out of bed for a bit. I could say I'm lazy, but the fact is, I'm tired. I'm always tired. And it's so exhausting to get Jack out and about. Jack is just lucky his parents go to work five days a week, or he'd probably never get out of bed. Thankfully, Kristi is working a few hours tomorrow -- she always gets Jack up and moving. Tomorrow is my day to hike, so I'll be up and moving as well. The only bummer is, I have to get up at 5am. Wonder why I'm tired?!

Not much else to share, well ... except that our beta fish - "Finny" - died today (toilet-side services already held, sorry). Mark was all worried about telling Eric. Eric could have cared less. When Mark told him about Finny, the first thing out of his mouth ... "are you going to order me that book or not?" (he wants Mark to order him some video game book). On a side note, Eric asked me the other day "How old do you have to be to be a grown-up?" He was mad because he had to go to school, so apparently he was thinking ahead to when he gets to make all the decisions. Ahhhh, life is just so backwards. What I'd give to not have to be making the decisions all the time!

That's all I've got for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I like the new look! Eric is always thinking one step ahead! Got to give him credit! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the new look. Keep coming with the Eric -ism's, they really make me smile.
With you on the always tired thing - can I join you all on the bed? ;)

Anonymous said...

I like the new look. Eric is a funny little man. I love to hear of his antics. I'm glad Jack is back to normal. I can't wait to see another video of him with his new system. He amazes me!
Kristy

Anonymous said...

I love the new look!
Sorry about your fish.

Kisses to Jack.
xoxo
Kerry