Friday, July 16, 2010

Going to See Mickey



In a spur of the moment decision, I decided to take the kids to Disneyland this weekend.  I, along with three of my kids, a bunch of cousins, and my sister will be spending the weekend at the Magic Kingdom. Thank you Kristi for helping out with Jack this weekend! (I would have no life outside of my house without her.) I wish Jack could come with us, but we missed the window of opportunity for him to enjoy Disney -  when he was small enough to hold on our lap. There's little he could do at Disneyland, although I suppose there is lots for him to see. However, Disneyland in July is not the best time (weather) for sightseeing.  In any event, it's the last hurrah before school as Mary and Eric start back to school a week from Monday.

Have a great weekend and thanks for checking in.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh, Ann, that's totally awesome! Good for you for living on the edge and doing something spontaneously!

Oh, and your last post about Jack's pinkie finger... broke my heart, too. But I think his finger will heal before your heart will.

Okay, well, have a great time this weekend!!!

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

How fun! :) You're right though, it's so hot right now at Disneyland that I don't take my Peanut. We live 20 minutes from Dland but we stay away in the summer.

I hope you have a BLAST!

Susan said...

That's fantastic! I hope you have the time of your life!