Sunday, February 18, 2007

Brothers






Today was another GORGEOUS day! We took the boys out and did some shopping, went out to lunch and finished off with a walk around the neighborhood. Jack tolerated being in his chair wonderfully. It's so nice to be able to get out and about more with Jack.

Although I hate to spoil everyone's image of the "brothers" ... in the picture where Eric is talking to Jack ... Eric is actually yelling at Jack because he has "slobber" all over his face. Jack just laughs at him. (If you are wondering what they are looking at ... there are baby ducks in the water.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures Ann. I'll have to snap some pics next time we go to feed the ducks. It looks so lovely there and your boys are beautiful, as ever.
Juliexx

Anonymous said...

The pics are beautiful! I'm glad you are all getting out more, Jack and Eric both look very happy. Enjoy the beautiful weather my friend.
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think spring is just around the corner for us too! I'm so happy you all can get out more. I'm sure Jack is too, even if his little brother is yelling! :)

Anonymous said...

i agree with everyone they are beautiful pictures of the boys glad that jack is getting out some.

becca

Anonymous said...

Ann...these photos are so lovely. Excellent capture of Jack and his brother, facing the lake...so peaceful. It's quite moving.

Anonymous said...

They look adorable! There is nothing better than baby ducks! I'm jealous of your weather. Oh, what I'd give to be back home in Texas. Instead I am looking out my window at work at the SNOW on the roof!! Enjoy your boys!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of the boys-it's suppose to be 45 here tomorrow-yippee!!!

ME

Shannon Mashinchi said...

It was so nice to get a message from you! Sometimes I feel that I write about Javad to release into cyberspace! Not that I don't love it! Loved the comment about slobber on Jack's face...I so get that! :)

Shannon

Anonymous said...

awwww so very sweet.

Cindy said...

Love the photo of Eric and Jack from behind. They are looking more alike as Eric gets older.