Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Titleless (because I can't think of one)

Well, I really liked both pictures and didn't want to have to pick just one - so, I decided to get both. (I'll pay the printing cost for one of them). I'll have one for home and one for my office. Thanks for your input, I agree that the black and white is most true to the original print, but the color print is so unique because it really is a painting of my kids and I think looks amazing.

Jack continues to do well, but we are worried about his leg and/or hip. On Sunday, when we moved him from his wheelchair back to his bed, he started crying. We never could figure out why. On Monday, Kristi called to tell me he cried pretty hard when she put him in the lift sling to move him to the bath chair. It's possible we are dealing with a broken bone somewhere. Jack's bones are like pencil lead - literally. Because we can't see any obvious swelling and because he only cries if we move him - we are keeping him in bed and we have an appointment with the ortho on Monday.

I'm working on another blog thought. It's intense and it's in my head waiting to be written based on some encounters and conversations I've had in the last few weeks. Stay tuned . . .

6 comments:

worthy said...

Oh poor Jack, I hope everything is ok. It is so hard when they can't tell you what is hurting, it must be awful to see Jack cry, he's always so happy. give him a big hug from me and Sam xx

ssouth said...

Oh dear, good luck with the ortho. I hope Jack's pain free again very soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope Jack is okay. I worry about him. I will check for an update after his appointment on Monday. I hope the rest of your week is uneventful.
Kristy

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, that must be so difficult to deal with and to guess all of the time.
I am glad that you got both pics. I really liked the coloured one too. I would have done the same.
Tess

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann,
Long time no chat. I am sorry to hear about Jack's pain. My heart goes out to him and you for having to go through this. I loved the pictures, by the way. Looking forward to catching up soon...

Karen

lesleegp said...

Prayers for Jack.....and You!