Monday, May 31, 2010

Back Relief

This weekend my awesome brother-in-law built us a one foot base for Jack's bed and my aching back is so very thankful.  I have a constant ache in my lower back from always bending over Jack's bed and I was in desperate need of some relief.  My brother-in-law just bought my back at least another ten years.



It's the perfect height -- just below my waist.  



Thanks Jim .... you are the BEST


________________

Two more days of school, our dog has surgery tomorrow and next weekend we're at the Ryan House again.  Busy week.  Hope you all have a great one!





2 comments:

Susan said...

The bed looks really great! What a guy!

Wow only a few days of school! That's great. My kids aren't out until the 22nd. Enjoy the Ryan House.

worthy said...

Hope you have great fun at the Ryan House and hope your doggy does ok.
Great new on the bed (and your back) - you shouldn't be so tall (I'm only 4ft 11 and half!!!!)