JACK'S JOURNEY AND THEN SOME
Hope is the thing that is willing to take a chance on the future. Hope is the capacity to see something on the horizon that we are willing to move toward. If our hope gets us from today to tomorrow, and in that new day we are ready or able to deal with something we thought we couldn’t face, then hope has done its job. There is a worse thing than false hope. It is no hope.

Thank you for riding along with us on our journey.
4 comments:
That boy sure knows his bugs! Happy Birthday Eric.
Glad Jack's botox injections went well (ouch!)
Love Julie
That video of Eric naming the bugs is priceless! Eric and Jack look so much alike--especially in the first picture--wow! It sounds like you had a nice day together with your boys. I'm sorry Jack's injections were painful, but I'm glad he had fun at the mall. Shopping and people watching--some of my favorite things to do! Have a great day!
Happy Birthday Buddy. I am glad that you had a great day.
Love,
Tess
Ann, all of your children are so unique and all are gifted in their own way.
This one?! I could just squeeze the guts out of this cute little bugger, LOL!
Happy Birthday Eric (Love the name too;-)
Post a Comment