JACK'S JOURNEY AND THEN SOME
Hope is the thing that is willing to take a chance on the future. Hope is the capacity to see something on the horizon that we are willing to move toward. If our hope gets us from today to tomorrow, and in that new day we are ready or able to deal with something we thought we couldn’t face, then hope has done its job. There is a worse thing than false hope. It is no hope.

Thank you for riding along with us on our journey.
5 comments:
Nathan is here with me at work today--nurses on spring break, family out of luck! He wishes Jack a great week, too...as he destroys my office....
Jack's smile just makes my day! Does he let you smooch on him? I think it would be an irresistible urge when i saw that beaming face! Have a great week! Love, Deb (cariaad)
Have a happy day too Jack.
((((HUGS))))
Juliex
I must admit I check in on you all but I'm usually in a hurry and don't post. Today I have to say that this picture of Jack made my day! What a handsome dude! Thanks for sharing with us.
Hope you all have a Happy Easter!
Love, Pat
I agree what a handsome boy you have. Seeing Jack makes me smile.
Love,
Tess
Post a Comment